Pages

Saturday 6 January 2018

VE Day! SLJ - Week 2 day 4 bonus Activty

Activity 1: VE Day!
After six long years of fighting, World War II finally came to an end in
1945. The entire country was ecstatic and parties were thrown all
over New Zealand to celebrate VE Day (Victory in Europe). Imagine
that you were living in New Zealand in 1945 and you had to plan a
VE day party at your house. Who would you invite? What would you
do to celebrate?

On your blog, tell us all about your (imaginary) VE party. If it was me, I
would invite all of my closest friends and family over to my house for a
big barbecue. We would eat hamburgers and play basketball in the
driveway. Some of us would probably walk to the local beach to play s
occer on the beach and to go for a swim (if the weather was warm enough)!


For me i would invite my family my friends and i will put up a pet show a
volley net so the can play volley and also i will put up a swimming pool
and a rugby field also i will put up lots and lots of games.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mason!

    This sounds like the dream celebration day! A pet show is a good idea - everyone loves cuddling and patting cute animals!

    Hopefully it'll be a nice summer day so you can get all the sports going!

    What kind of food and drink would you have??

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.