Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Dealing with Stress SLJ - Week 2 day 3 Activity 1

Activity 1: Dealing with Stress

In New Zealand, many people lost their jobs during this decade. Experts predict that as much as 30% of the population was unemployed. It was a very stressful time for families.
Sadly, many of us still experience stress in our lives to this day. When I feel stressed I try to go for a walk or pop into my local gym for a quick workout. Exercise makes me feel better. What about you?

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favourite book, watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?

When i want to relax or de-stress i just sit down and sleep Also i like to stretch and play a little game and i watch some cool videos on youtube.so thats all for me today see you later goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mason,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Those sound like really good ideas. Sleeping is always a good option! What sort of videos do you like to watch on YouTube?

    I watch my favourite comedians on YouTube sometimes when I am stressed and that always calms me down.
    Mostly when I'm stressed though, I like to play the piano really loudly. It calms me down a lot! My family doesn't enjoy it as much as I do but oh well :)

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.