Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ-Week 1 day 4 acivity 2

Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup? [4 points]
Aotearoa New Zealand is home to many spectacular sights and natural wonders. One of these is the Punakaiki Rocks and Blowholes located on the West Coast of the South Island. The Punakaiki rocks attract tourists from all over the world who are keen to see these amazing rock formations. Many people think that they look like pancakes stacked on top of one another. Pancakes are one of my favourite foods! They are delicious and pretty easy to make.
For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favourite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favourite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.
One of my favourite foods are butter chicken and this is how you make it
Place yoghurt, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, garam masala and chilli powder in a glass or ceramic dish. Add chicken. Stir to coat.
Heat oil and butter in a heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion.
Stir in cream. Simmer for a further 5 minutes or until heated throught

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mason,

    It's Leslie here, writing to you from Canada. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I'm enjoying reading all of the many activities that you've posted on your blog. Well done, you!!

    Your Butter Chicken recipe sounds delicious!! Do you ever get a chance to help someone make it or make yourself? Do you like to cook?

    I do. Actually, I prefer to bake. I love making muffins and cookies and squares - treats! But I could be persuaded to try making your recipe. I think my husband would love it!

    I hope that you're really enjoying your summer holiday and I look forward to reading more of your blot postings!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.