Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

SMJ-Week 1 day 1 activity 2



 

There are around 4.794 million people in my beautiful country New Zealand. 77 percent of that amount lives in the North Island of New Zealand. Some of that 77 percent of people live in Auckland and that is where my family and I are from. Auckland is a beautiful place  to live at there’s lovely restaurants and delicious food. Also you will be amazed when you see the lovely view of Auckland and did you know that Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand. The only thing my family doesn't like is the traffic because everywhere we go there’s traffic. The thing my family love’s about Auckland is that there are no guns and no crime. Where we live it peaceful but not in the weekend’s because my neighbours always fight when they drink to much but besides, that I feel good to call Auckland my home.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mason,
    How nice is to hear that you enjoy live in Auckland, I do too! However, I agree with your family, the traffic here is a bit of challenge and not as efficient as it could be! However, overall I think Auckland is a great place to live, I specially like the parks and reserves and the many beaches options that give us the opportunity to be close to nature.
    Good work on completing another activity!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.