Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

The Rules of Engagement SLJ - Week 1 day 2 Activity 2

The Rules of Engagement
During the early years in New Zealand, men and women would
often marry at a young age. Women were expected to have babies
and remain in the home caring for their children. Few, if any, left home
in search of work. Men, on the other hand, were expected to work
outside of the home.

These days, we don’t have the same strict expectations about work.
Girls and boys can choose their own path in life. In fact, I was lucky
enough to go to university and to follow my dream of becoming a teacher!

What is your dream job? Draw a picture of yourself doing your dream
job and post it on your blog. You could be a doctor, an actor or even a
zookeeper! I have drawn myself taking a picture of a beautiful castle
in Poland because I would love to become a travel blogger and photographer
one day.



Well my dream job is to become a police officer because i want to
make the world a better place and also to catch bad guys.I took a picture
that show what i want to be in the future

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mason,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey.
    This is a great picture. What an important job being a police office would be! Can you think of what skills a police officer would need?

    I don't think I could be a police officer. It sounds like there might be too many scary things to do for me! My dream job is to be a teacher.

    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.