Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

SLJ-Week 2 day 2 activity 2

Activity 2: Mighty Mangroves [4 points]
Here in New Zealand we have a native tree called a Kiwi Mangrove. Kiwi Mangroves grow in shallow water (harbours). The largest mangrove or manawa forests in New Zealand are located in Northland and in Auckland. According to many environmental experts, they are one of the toughest and strongest trees in the world because they can survive in really harsh (difficult) conditions.
For this activity you are asked to think of someone who is very tough and strong. They can be someone who you know personally or they can be a character that you have read about in a book, seen in a movie, or on a television show.

On your blog, tell us about this person. Who are they? Why are they, in your opinion, so strong and tough?

The person i have chosen is the rock (Dwayne Johnson) i have chosen him because he is one of the strongest person either from my dad. Dwayne Johnson is Samoan and I am Tongan but that doesn't matter. I always thought Dwayne Johnson used to carry trains and do 100 push ups for his training. I also have chosen Dwayne Johnson because he is my favorite WWE player. That's why I chose Dwayne Johnson.


2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Mason

    I also love Dwayne Johnson. I follow him on Instagram and he is always posting insane workout videos. I totally agree that he is strong and tough. I don’t know if he could carry a train but I think he could definitely lift a car.

    Have you seen some of the ‘cheat meals’ he eats on days when he isn’t training? Three pizzas, a box of doughnuts, a HUGE stack of pancakes and more! Do you think you would be able to eat all that?

    I look forward to your reply,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that food will last me 2-3 months. Thats a huge amount of food

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.