Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

       WLJ- Day #:7 keep new zealand beautiful          

Day #:7 keep new zealand beautiful

Activity 1:Today i'm going to talk about rubbish

Every day when we walk around taupo there is rubbish so i want to talk about how we can stop this.

1.pick up all the bits and pieces so your neighbourhood can look spotless

2.put nice decorations so your neighbourhood can look clean.

3.you can ask someone to help you pick it up.

Activity 2: webcam-toy-photo4.jpgThis is me sleeping.I sleep for a long time and when i wake up i´m super tired so i go back to sleep.Sometimes i come to school late because i'm too tired to get up and get  ready that's why i come to school late thanks guys and girls.

Bonus Activity:I learned a lot on my trip, travelling around New Zealand and visiting other areas which I haven’t heard about in a while. As I was travelling around New Zealand I like lots of things over there but here is my 3 best things in New Zealand are.

  1. KareKare waterfall Karekare Waterfall is one of my bestest choices but it just nice and cool because you can just relax in the water and just see the bird eating your food. Rangitoto is a wonderful mountain you can walk up to the top and just see the view that looks super cool . I think as I was learning about Rangitoto I just felt like going up onto Rangitoto.Thanks

  2. Tane Mahuta known as a big Kauri tree I love it so much because it was just so big it felt like if i went there it will fall on me.

I learned lots about the Great Spotted Kiwi. I just like how we travelled around the world and just some places where I learn some new things about New Zealand and how much new zealand has around mother nature thanks and good buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.