Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Surprise for uncle Saia

Today I woke up so happy because we were going to or uncle Saia’s birthday My parents, brothers and I went to see him and celebrate .When we arrived we knocked on his door will big bags of food he opened the door he was supersized and we were all laughing when he invited us inside we started setting up the birthday. My uncle was so happy because he hasn’t celebrated his birthday in a long time.


When it was time to celebrate we gathered all together and had a prayer and sang happy birthday.When it was time to eat we all ate like we haven't ate in a long time but I mostly enjoyed the cake.


When we finished eating we started playing cards I was most likely to lose because i just learnt how to play. Then we went to the back inside and started playing on his PS4 we were playing fortnite and UFC.

When we arrived home we were tired because it was almost 1 am so we went to
Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.