Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

My holiday

In the holiday my mum, dad and my brothers went to chipmunks and it was
amazing. 
There were inflatables and little places where we could play but I really
liked the little room where 
there were cannons and you had to find little balls and load it into the
cannon and shoot at someone 
and he started crying. I felt sad and went to see if he was alright but
when I went I found out he was 
fake crying I felt embarrassed



After that, I went to the inflatable slide but when I went down I slipped
and almost fell off the slide. 
Then we went to the inflatable park but it was 2 and under but I still
went in. But the security found me 
and told me to get out of there so I went out and went to where we were
supposed to play. 



When my mum ordered the food we went to the table were my mum and
dad were. We had pizza, 
macaroni and cheese and milkshakes. When we were eating we were
telling jokes and my older 
brother Saia accidentally spit his milkshake on me and I had to go and
wash it off.



When it was time to go home we started playing fortnite and played until
it was the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.