Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Who am I

My name is Mason and I am 10 years old and I am tongan. I am a student at Glenbrae school and I am in room ten. My lovely teacher is Mr Nath and Student teacher Miss Griffiths. My favourite subjects are reading and maths. I also love to play with my family and my friends. I have 5 siblings, the oldest is 15 years old and the youngest is 5 years old. I love to eat horse meat and pork. My hobbies are eating, playing video games and playing rugby. My favorite colors are blue and red. When I grow up I want to be a policeman. My two favorite movie actors are Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel. I like these movie actors because Dwayne Johnson is strong and Vin Diesel is my brother's favorite movie fast and furious.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. It is good to know that you have set yourself a lifelong goal to become a policeman. I am very positive you will make a good policeman with the positive attitude you have and your love for helping others. Keep up wth your very good work Mason.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.