Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Financial Literacy

This week we were so lucky because we had come PwC come
Glenbrae School to teach us about Financial Literacy. They told us how to be
wise with money and we had so much fun. I enjoyed it when
we had to do skits and it was so funny I couldn't breathe. We
also learnt about how to be trustworthy and identity theft. I really enjoyed
learning about money and how to save, borrow and spend it.
I am so grateful for them taking time out and coming to
Glenbrae School.
Image result for nz money 100

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mason! I'm very glad you had fun during our financial literacy programme in Room 9! Your skit was very funny, and it sounds like you learnt a lot from the lessons! Good job :) #SmartWithMoney
    -Lyndsey @ PwC

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.