Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Moana,T3,W3,Reading

MOANA: Spacecraft by Jack Lasenby


W.A.L.T.1. select information from the text
             2. Make inferences


  1. List the things the writer used  when he went into space. They used a parachute, Nails , a leftover rocket from Guy fawkes ,cardboard and sellotape.


    B. Locate Italy on the world map. Image result for A map of italy


    C.Is this a fiction or nonfiction  story?fiction
    D. What do these words mean  “I’ll fix you”?It means he will make it better. He might  punish him.


  Making inference:


  1. How did the writer’s friend convince him to take him along?Because his friend was going to tell that he bent the clothes line.
  2. What does weasel mean? A small mammal with short legs and extended body and neck.


  1. Did the writer manage to get rid of his friend? Give a reason for your answer.he got rid of his friend  It means that he’s going to take him away.
  2. CREATE: Your own story of how you made a spacecraft to go into space. Include a picture for your blog.


If I was building a spacecraft I would bring fireworks,a thousand Balloons, 20 5metal card board , About 10 jump starts and a parachute so when I decide to jump off I would use it so I won’t crack my head or my face when I fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.