Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

The Weekend

The Weekend
We were all sitting under a tree having lunch when we saw a dog, he was crying out to us he was starving he was almost the size of a stick

We all felt sad for the dog he was left alone. I knew we had to do something about it I would let a dog starve to death. So we got some of our lunch and gave it to the dog I knew it was really happy and grateful of the food .Also I could see how scared she was by the look in her eyes.

We felt like heroes and the dog looked very lonely so  we thought maybe we could have this dog and nurse it back to  health. We all agreed to have this dog and name it too, we named it Luna. SO we went home with Luna and lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mason, My name is Kaali from Awapuni School, Great Writing!
    I like that you described the dog as kinda looking like a stick and I also like the name you gave the dog!
    Maybe you could include more adverbs and say how you fed the dog and how the dog felt when you fed him/her.
    Overall I like your writing .
    Keep the good work up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.