Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snow planet - Recount

Excitement filled the air as we entered the Snow Planet building. Walking to the counter to receive our boots was exhilarating, as we put away our bags and was about to put on my boots I realised it was really hard to slide my foot in. Then I got a size bigger and it was just right, My boots fitted like a glove. 

After we put on our boots we had to got helmets and then we all headed inside the snow area. It was really fun when we got our tubes and slid down the slide, bumping into the ice and spinning around in circles.

 The other activity that was there was toboggans, we would jump in the toboggan and slide down another slide. 
It was really fun at Snow Planet and I hope that we will go there again soon. 

4 comments:

  1. WoW!!! You're so lucky, I smiled picturing you when tried those boots, hihiiii. I bet you were too excited. Good to know that you did enjoyed yourself there Mason and thank goodness you came back to school, hahaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seemed like so much fun Mason.I wish I was there. We could have sang some good songs about snow. How about making up a poem and we could put some music to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mason! Great use of adjectives you have here, seems like you had a ton of fun at Snow Planet. Keep it up !

    Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mason, the way you have explained about the trip makes it even more fun. I have a bunch of fun tubing. What about you Mason?) Keep up the good work and stay safe.

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.