Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Mud Run- Recount

Getting off of the Tamaki collage van, excitement was in the air as we changed into our mud run clothes. We were all exited and curious about this mud run, we were all excited to run the course but we were curious on what lies ahead. 

Running the coarse was kind of hard running the full course and to make it even worse there was mud slowing us down. I slipped everywhere, in the mud puddles and getting pushed around by the other kids and falling into the mud.

 Ali-Jon Key and myself were all together having fun pushing each other in and having a really fun time. After we finished the run we cleaned our self and changed into our other clothes. 

Then we had something to eat while the man hosting was calling out names to come and pick a prize, unlucky me I wasn't chosen but at least 2 students from our school were picked. Then we got in the van and drove back to school, it was an amazing experience and I hope that one day we will do a mud run again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mason. I enjoyed reading your recount of the mud run. It was really fun and a awesome experience. What part or obstacle did you enjoy most throughout the 3km course?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mason, Its Tiara!
    This must of been an amazing experience that you had done. Could you maybe say what was your most favorite part of this "Mud Run"?

    Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mason, I really enjoyed reading your recount of the Mud run.I had so much fun running but it was very tiring at the same time. you were very funny because that time I catched up to you's you just slipped right to the ground. Great work Mason.

    Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaaa, don't worry Mason, you were the star!(I know you were!) although you didn't get a prize, hahaa, again, good that you enjoyed yourself there with your friends.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.